Have you checked your voter registration?
Avoid the lines & stay safe on Election Day
Request an application to Vote by Mail or Vote Absentee - here's a step-by-step how to video
Check the status of your mail in ballot request
- Mail in and Absentee ballot requests must be received by: 5 pm October 27
- Check the status of your application for a mail in or absentee ballot
- Ballots will be mailed starting mid-September.
- Mail in and Absentee ballots must be received by Montgomery County Voter Services no later than 8 pm November 3
Do you need more help?
- Call Montgomery County Voter Services 610-278-3280
- Visit the Office of Voter Services in person 425 Swede Street, Norristown, PA
- If you have questions or concerns call the PA Dems Voter Protection hotline 1-833-PAVOTES
- For more information on elections in Pennsylvania visit VotesPA