Are you registered to vote?
Avoid the lines & stay safe on Election Day
Request an application to Vote by Mail or Vote Absentee - here's a step-by-step how to video
Check the status of your mail in ballot request
- Mail in and Absentee ballot applications must be received by: 5 pm October 27
- Ballots will be printed starting the week of September 21 - expect to receive your ballot the first week of October.
- Mail in and Absentee ballots must be received by Montgomery County Voter Services no later than 8 pm November 3.
Drop boxes for mail-in ballots will open October 3rd
- Cheltenham Wall Park, 1 Wall Park Drive, Elkins Park, PA 19027
- Willow Grove/Upper Moreland Willow Grove YMCA, 3300 Davisville Rd, Hatboro, PA 19040
Hours for drop boxes - note you may ONLY drop off your OWN ballot
October 3rd - October 30th
Monday, Wednesday & Friday - 9:00 AM through 4:00 PM
Tuesday & Thursday - 11:00 AM through 6:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday - 11:00 AM through 4:00 PM
October 31st & November 1st
Saturday & Sunday - 10:00 AM through 6:00 PM
November 2nd & November 3rd
Monday & Tuesday - 9:00 AM through 8:00 PM
Do you need more help?
- Call Montgomery County Voter Services 610-278-3280
- Visit the Office of Voter Services in person 425 Swede Street, Norristown, PA
- If you have questions or concerns call the PA Dems Voter Protection hotline 1-833-PAVOTES
- For more information on elections in Pennsylvania visit VotesPA